Friday, August 28, 2009

Amazing Opening Week Ticket Sales

We began selling single tickets to all of our concerts this past Tuesday, August 25 at 9:00 a.m. We usually do well selling around $11,000. This year we sold over $13,200! More impressive was the wide variety of concerts purchased. While many were for The Four Freshmen and Aaron Neville, we sold lots of tickets to The Glenn Miller Orchestra, Cherryholmes and Celtic Crossroads as well. I’m excited by the ticket sales. I hope this means people are happy with our line-up. I also hope this means more people are finding us. I’ve spent years trying to get the word out about who we are and I think it’s finally paying off. If you enjoy our concerts, tell a friend.

Our annual gala, Best of the Northwest, is going to be held at Champions Golf Club on Friday, September 18. The gala will honor Nancy & Irv Grayson for their wonderful support of FACE (they have been board members for a number of years and Nancy has co-chaired past galas and events) and our community. Reservations are $150. We still have a few spots open if you would like to attend. Contact the FACE Box Office at 281-440-4850. The gala supports our season and, especially, the Free Children’s Series.

I know we are just getting the 2009-2010 season kicked off but I will be attending a conference in a few weeks to begin the booking process for the 2010-2011 season. If you have any suggestions of artists you are interested in, send me an email at info@cypresscreekface.org.

Thank you for supporting FACE!

No comments: